Our client is one of Sri Lanka's leading full-service law firms, offering custom services, highly skilled professionals and unrivaled experience.
- Drafting and attesting deeds, agreements and other notarial instruments.
- Examination of title to land and preparation of title reports.
- Review of notarial and non-notarial instruments submitted by clients.
- Supervision of junior notarial staff of the department.
- Coordinate with relevant Government/Non-Government Institutions/Officers for client related matters.
- An Attorney-at-Law and Notary Public.
- 5 -7 years’ experience in Conveyancing with a sound knowledge of Land Administration Laws.
- Should be computer literate.
- Experience working in a bank, real estate company or a law firm in a similar capacity will be an added advantage.