Our client , a leading Capital Markets entity with a strong interest in Technology with a global footprint is currently on the lookout for the right fit to join this reputed organization.
- Investigate issues, develop fixes , support new releases and perform general maintenance and administration.
- Provide new functionality through enhancements , service improvements and performance tuning.
- Deliver support against tickets.
- Monitor and provide daily status updates to management regarding the status of processes and applications .
- Identifying opportunities for improvement that will facilitate a better level of service or cost.
- Out of hours support overnight and across weekends (including European bank holidays) when required.
- Maintain working relationship with business teams , business management and other application support teams.
- Bug fixes and enhancements to products.
- Resolve incidents and problems.
- Degree/professional qualification in a related discipline from a reputed institute.
- ITIL qualification is an added advantage.
- Strong technical background in core technologies with multiple years of experience .
- Minimum 03 years ‘ work experience in an IT support or development team.
- Experience with Informatica mappings, work flow design, Informatica debug modes.
- Experience in an investment banking environment and familiarity with financial products and terms .
- Skills in data warehousing fundamentals , Oracle SOL, Scripting (UNIX, Windows) and Business Objects XI R4.1 Administration.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to IT and business teams and to senior management as well as off shore support teams.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet multiple SLAs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the proven ability to work in a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the product development lifecycle.