Our client, is one of the pioneers in the paint manufacturing industry in Sri Lanka, offering some of the world's top paint and decorative product brands.
- Ensure the conformance to the Quality Manufacturing Guideline at manufacturing sites.
- Drive Quality improvement projects as directed by Management Regional Quality
- Monitor and measure the internal quality process indicators and report to management on the performance of the Quality Management System.
- Work with customers, contractors and suppliers on complaints and to drive necessary development.
- Conduct periodic audits at sites.
- Support RD&I and ISC Strategy development in a quality aspect.
- Lead in investigation for Suppliers, Raw Materials, Packing materials, non-conformances and implement preventative and corrective actions properly and actively.
- Customer Complaint Management.
- Possess over 5 years’ experience in Quality Setting or Manufacturing Industry.
- BSc Degree in Science or Engineering (Chemical Engineering or Chemistry preferred).
- Good communication skills in Sinhala/English.
- Knowledge in ISO Quality Standards.
- Hands on Experience in all MS Office Packages.
- Experience in Paint or similar industry is an advantage.