Our client, a leading Multinational Company in the financial service sector is currently on the lookout for the right fit to join this reputed organization.
- Establish a strong relationship with reporting managers to understand their staffing needs and guide the team in filling vacancies in a timely manner.
- Work with reporting managers to develop job descriptions, post advertisements in a variety of applicable sources.
- Manage the interview process.
- Develop Assessment tools and methods to assess candidates.
- Arrange regular reviews on the overall interview process and find best practices in order to increase efficiency.
- Degree/professional qualification in HR with a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Knowledge in Sri Lankan labor law will be an advantage .
- Strong decision making skills.
- Strong organizing and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both in groups as well as independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.