Our client , a leading Capital Markets entity with a strong interest in Technology with a global footprint is currently on the lookout for the right fit to join this reputed organization.
- Manage and lead the quarterly CPMI-IOSCO process end-to-end.
- Ensure all documentation is fully prepared, updated with the relevant reviews and sign offs and completed.
- Liaise with a wide variety of stakeholders both internal and external – when necessary to ratify assumptions / interpretations or convey decisions / clarifications.
- Monitor progress and ensure plans and actions are adapted when necessary and communicated in a timely manner to stakeholders.
- Participate and support strategic projects across IMS.
- Challenge practices and streamline processes.
- Support the service owner in further developing the IMS’s methods, tools, processes, artifacts, and templates in order to ensure continuous improvement and increased quality of deliverables.
- Prepare business requirements, tech spec, flow diagrams, process diagrams for correct representation of requirements.
- Understand and interpret regulations.
- Examine internal processes to identify areas for improvement and drive these through to implementation.
- Operational risk management, support and coordination across IMS will also be required to ensure deadlines are met.
- A bachelor’s degree in IT/Business Management is mandatory.
- Experience in data analysis covering large volumes of trades, positions, assets and parties.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to solve problems, and be process and result oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge in the finance industry with good understanding of how an investment bank works.
- Familiarity with financial products and terms with the ability to understand complex financial system architecture.
- Experience with regulatory reporting, project management or business analysis.
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, Unix or other technical skills.