Our client, a leading Multinational Company in the financial service sector is currently on the lookout for the right fit to join their reputed organization.
- Attend to planning and operational aspects of Rewards Management
- Manages the Rewards Management function
- Identify specific business-related reward needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Oversee the day to day smooth functioning of payroll (management and non-management payrolls)
- Responsible for HR compliance relating to payroll – Statutory payments & staff taxes
- Provide reward input to business plans, annual salary and bonus reviews, etc.
- Conduct Compensation and Benefit Surveys
- Manage Executive rewards related affairs
- Support Remuneration Committee secretary for Remuneration Committee decisions
- Manage the HR Governance function including facilitating the Disciplinary and Grievance process of the Company
- Overall responsibility of HR budgets (planning / utilizing)
- Report to the Management with regard to updates in tax laws and its impact to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent and having a MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in handling a range of HR services of which at least 3 years at Managerial level preferably in Rewards Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication and IT competencies