Our client a leading software development solutions provider driving digital transformations into the future.
The ideal candidate should possess strong leadership skills and proven experience in the enterprise space, specifically in transformational software projects for larger scale global entities. He should have delivery experience in projects that encompassed manufacturing, ERP, Business Intelligence, supply chain management and sales/distribution sectors. The individual would have significant experience managing multiple global projects for Fortune-500 size clients in delivering E2E solutions.
• 15+ Years’ work experience with strong managerial & organizing skills delivering global projects.
• 10+ years’ hands on experience having lead multiple global teams or projects with over 100 head count for Fortune 500 clients.
• Manage Global Delivery P&L and contribute to the organizations Topline and Bottom line growth via radiation strategies, effective go-to-market strategies, skill building, product orientation, technology practice adoption, process rationalization, delivery performance improvement and technology positioning.
• Proven ability to drive largescale transformational programs from concept, architecture design, development, QA, deployment and support cutting across cloud, BI, AI, standalone systems, web-based and mobile-based applications.
• Should own and drive Process Quality programs adopting software development methodologies (Prince, CMMI, Agile etc)
• Should be open for regular international travel • Graduate degree in IT, science, engineering and MBA/MSc/MPhil preferred.