Our client is a cutting-edge Advanced Analytics and AI company with an open and an innovative culture. They focus on delivering world-class solutions by combining people, process and technologies.
- Creating well-structured, comprehensive test plans and test cases in collaboration with Business Analysts and relevant technical teams.
- Manual and automated execution of tests.
- Performing load testing and benchmarks.
- Carry out end-to-end testing, integration testing and regression testing .
- Supporting user acceptance testing.
- Working closely with developers and data engineers on test coverage, defect analysis and retesting & support debugging.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or an equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of test methodologies/frameworks and prior experience in a similar role will be advantageous.
- Experience with Selenium automation and performance testing with Jmeter.
- Exposure to Java, Junit & Maven.
- Experience with git version control.
- Linux Server experience and exposure to Python is highly regarded.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills and ability to take self-initiative.
- Impeccable attention to detail with strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.